- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
- Outside: 4.25" H X 12.50" W X 10.25" D
- Inside: 3.00" H x 10.50" W x 9.00" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 0.16
- Weight: 24.00
- Burglar Rating: CDOJ Learn More
Made with thick 10 gauge solid steel and a massive 3/16" solid steel wrap around door, the AMSEC PS1210HD security is equivalent a full size rifle safe.
The American Security Heavy Duty PS1210HD Pistol Safe has a thick chrome locking bolt, two solid steel dead bars and a welded, continuous hinge. This heavy duty pistol safe offers excellent pry resistance.
On the top of the AMSEC PS1210 HD Pistol Safe, you'll notice the easy to use Simplex Lock. No batteries, no electronics, no failing biometric reader, just a reliable open every single time. With a potential of 1,081 unique combinations, it would take a burglar hours to try every combination and compared to an unreliable electronic lock, you actually get more combinations than the standard 4 push button.
For those who know of the "punch" method where a thief will take a chisel or hammer and literally "punch" in the lock common among similar style handgun safes, AMSEC added another security feature by encasing the lock in steel and creating a punch resistant housing. Even if the burglar smashes the lock, your valuables are still safe inside.
After the correct combo is entered and you begin to open the heavy duty door, you'll notice a helping hand in the gas piston assist that helps lift the lid and hold it in place. Once open, the protective, high density, pluck foam interior will allow you to fully customize to the exact fit and finish of your firearm and magazine.
With the four pre-drilled bolt down holes you can mount this safe to any car, nightstand, drawer or flat surface for that matter. The AMSEC PS1210HD Pistol Safe adds a chrome carry handle that will allow easy and secure transportation of your firearm.
This pistol safe is approved in California to hold firearms. This safe comes with a 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- High Strength 10 gauge solid steel body.
- Massive 3/16" gas piston assisted door with two solid steel dead bars.
- Welded and concealed continuous hinge.
- Reliable fast access Simplex push-button mechanical locking device.
- Strong, pry-resistant locking bolt.
- Locking mechanism protected by a steel housing, impervious to punch attacks.
- Charcoal gray textured finish with chrome hardware.
- Heavy-duty chrome carrying handle.
- Protective high-density pluck foam-lined interior.
- Four pre-drilled bolt down holes.
- Packaged for UPS/Fed-X shipments.
- Made in the USA.
How to change your combination on your AMSEC PS1210HD Handgun & Pistol Safe:
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact email@example.com or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - email@example.com
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.