- Product Info
- Shipping & Tracking
- Refunds & Returns
- Contact us!
Availability :Granite with Chrome Hardware - In Stock, Ships in 3 Business Days
All other variants usually Ships in 30 Business Days (Custom made for YOU)
- Outside: 26.25" H X 21.75" W X 20.25" D (Add 2" for handle)
- Inside: 21.00" H X 16.50" W X 14.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 2.91
- Weight: 476.00
- Burglar Rating: RSC Learn More
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour
THE AMSEC BF2116 IS BUILT LIKE A TANK, SO YOUR MOST PRECIOUS VALUABLES ARE PROTECTED.
Modeled after the infamous "BF" Gun Safe, the AMSEC BF2116 Home Safe is one of the best home safes out there. If you are looking for the perfect combination of burglary and fire protection in a home safe, look no further than the AMSEC BF2116 home safe.
In terms of security, the AMSEC BF2116 home safe earned the UL RSC burglary label due to it's 1/2" thick steel plate door, 3 large 1" diameter solid steel locking bolts, spring-loaded re-locker, 1/4" heavy duty carburized hard plate and full-length dead bar. The total door thickness comes out to 3-1/2" and the total body thickness comes out to just over 2-1/2", now that's a lot of thickness to drill through during a break in. The body starts with a 1/8" outer and inner steel shells filled with an internal composite material that provides fire resistance.
Tested by UL Laboratories, the AMSEC BF2116 is UL rated for 1 hourmaintaining an interior temperature of less than 350°. AMSEC also adds a special door seal that expands when heated creating a smoke seal around the door.
The AMSEC BF2116 comes in a variety of textured and gloss finishes complementing your home decor perfectly. The interior is fully carpeted and comes with one adjustable shelf perfect for maximizing the usability of the interior.
American Security stands behind the BF2116 home safe by offering a lifetime fire replacement warranty and 1 year parts and labor.
Dimensions and Specifications:
- Outside: 26.25" H x 21.75" W x 20.25" D
- Inside: 21.00" H x 16.50" W x 14.50" D
- Interior Cubic Feet: 2.91
- Weight: 476 pounds
- Burglar Rating: RSC
- Fire Rating: 1 Hour
- The best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
- "B" rated heavy duty construction.
- 1 hour 350 degree factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700 degrees F.
- 3-1/2" thick, consisting of 1/2" plate steel with a unique proprietary fire and burglary resistant material.
- Dual seal design utilizes a silicone foam seal with a heat-expanding intumescent seal.*
- Body: 2-5/8" thick, consisting of 1/8" outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary fire resistant material.
- Three massive 1" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- A full length dead bar locks deep into the body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. listed Group II lock with spring-loaded auxiliary relock device.
- 1/4" heavy duty carbonized hardplate.
- (1) one fully adjustable internal shelf.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy smooth door operation.
- One recessed anchor bolt hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a large chrome-plated dial, matching handle and a plush velour interior.
- Durable and attractive granite finish or sandstone textured with an interior of plush velour.
- Optional electronic locks are available.
- Color Options: Textured Granite with Chrome Hardware and Textured Sandstone with Brass Hardware.
Lifetime Replacement Warranty:
If your BF safe is exposed to fire and failed to protect the contents, your BF safe will be replaced free of charge. Just return the safe freight prepaid to the factory accompanied with the fire report. Contact your dealer for further details.
* Intumescent Door Seal:
The root word, intumes, means to react by expansion. When the intumescent seal is exposed to high temperature (above 250 degrees F, it expands to as much as 8 times it's original thickness. In this expanded or reactive state, it has very high thermal insulating capacity and resistance to breakdown. This provides a strong positive seal between the door and body, preventing heat influx.
BF Series Textured Pedestals
These Pedestals are designed to carry the weight of the safe so that you never have to bend over to reach the lock again. The Pedestal is 24" H.They will place the BF Series safe at a convenient height. They are six-sided construction and made of 12 gauge solid steel. This Pedestal has 4 anchor holes in the bottom with top access points and one floating anchor plate in the top to securely attach the BF safe.
Your shipping details and tracking information will be e-mailed to you shortly after you submit your order.
Orders are typically shipped within United States:
West Coast 2-3 Business Days
East Coast 4-7 Business Days
5-14 days (depending on location)
*Please allow us 24 hours to confirm & process your order before being sent out for shipment.
Please Check our Delivery Options for Safes HERE
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within 3-10 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
If the item you ordered is unavailable or on backorder, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. Purchases over $5,000 may take 5-7 days to ship.
Refunds are applicable to the following:
- if the product is broken or is deflected upon arrival and is no longer usable
- if the product never arrives to the provided destination (we will verify this)
- if you want to try another product we have to offer
- if you're not happy with your purchase
If your product has an issue of any sort please note this immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our support line +1(302) 803-5346
Returns are completely hassle free but are subject to restocking fee from certain manufacturers up to 15-25%.
If your product has issues or is no longer usable, there will be no restocking fee & no return shipping fee.
All refunds & any information needed can be inquired about through our support team. We will make sure to provide all the information needed for the customer in the case something doesn't go to plan.
To remain eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that your received it. It also must be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof or purchase.
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a 3-5% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We love speaking to our customers! We know that it is a big deal to stay in communitcation so reach out in any way you'd like!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm (EST)
Call - (302) 803-5346
Text - (302) 803-5346
Chat - click on the black icon in the corner of your screen :)
Why do we not accept PayPal?
- Let's say you want to place a custom made safe, high-value order with PayPal that we have to then order from the manufacturer, we can not use that money to transfer the funds to the manufacturer before the product has been delivered.
- PayPal has also frozen accounts without warning - which can be disastrous for businesses.
- PayPal's Algorithm can sometimes detect suspicious behaviors for no reason. And when that happens PayPal automatically freezes our account, along with the funds.
- PayPal's customer service is terrible and do not give clear answers other than '' please wait 6 months for us to review''
- Their whole policy seems to be made on the basis of creating any excuse to hold your money for as long as they possibly can
Questions & Answers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.